We are so lucky to have talented botanical stylist @delaterre_ here in the south west to run her Christmas Wreath Workshop for you here in our Old Stables.
We have a lovely day planned for you to put a pause on the Christmas madness. I hope you can join us.
The workshop will be held in the renovated Old Stables of our property and you are going to absolutely love what's in store for you.
You will leave not only with your stunning wreath but also a beautiful gift of locally sourced goodies!
Create your wreath with fresh or dried materials. The fresh wreaths will naturally dry and still look great for Christmas.
Tuesday 17th December, 10am-2pm.
- Eco-friendly, handmade wreath base, florist supplies & instructions
- All fresh and dried textural botanicals
- Morning tea in the garden
- A very special gift (valued at $120)
- A beautifully styled space to create in
- Professional images to capture your experience and creations
- Time on a beautiful country property to unwind and enjoy
You can also do some Christmas shopping! Available to purchase on the day:
- Wreath kits from De La Terre
- Leather bags from Bahru
- Christmas cards and gift tags from She Eats Paper